We are proud supporters of the following Missional Ministries:
Local Missions Outreach
- Agape Pregnancy Center – Agape Pregnancy Resource Center is a pregnancy testing and decision-making center in Round Rock, Texas. They offer free and confidential services to all clients.
- Round Rock Serving Center – Is a Texas non-profit corporation that carries out a community-wide mission of churches, other organizations and individuals serving human needs in the City of Round Rock and surrounding areas. Services provided include a food pantry, Round Rock Coats for Kids, clothing & furniture, Computers for Kids, community gardens, The Volunteer Center, adult computer classes in English & Spanish, thrift store, and financial assistance for utilities, rent, prescriptions, transportation, & temporary lodging.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes – Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, college, high school, junior high and youth levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. FCA focuses on serving local communities by equipping, empowering and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ.
- End Trafficking Now (ETA) – End Trafficking Now is a global non-profit association working on a local level to combat human trafficking and provide support to victims. ETN’s mission is to eradicate the global epidemic of modern slavery by working with local organizations and law enforcement to rescue victims and end human trafficking.
- Baptist Children’s Home – Our church looks for opportunities to minister to the needs of the children and families who are living in the Children’s home in Round Rock.
- Hope Street Market--We exist to offer Austin refugee women the opportunity to work from home, help them acclimate to life in America, and most importantly, we offer friendship.
- Love the Rock – This is a ministry of many churches in Round Rock to minister to the needs of individuals in our city. On October 22, 2016 we will minister to specific needs of individual families to allow them to know that there are many churches in Round Rock who love them and desire to minister to them in Jesus name.
- Williamson Baptist Association – This is a ministry of various Southern Baptist Churches in the Williamson County area. We serve the needs of the churches to educate, encourage and enhance the ministry of our churches. We serve one another in partnership to plant churches throughout the area.
- Austin Baptist Association – This is a ministry of various Southern Baptist Churches in the Travis County area. We serve the needs of the churches to educate, encourage and enhance the ministry of our churches. We serve one another in partnership to plant churches throughout the area.
- Operation Christmas Child – Since 1993, the Samaritan’s Purse project, Operation Christmas Child, has collected and delivered more than 124 million gift-filled shoeboxes to children in more than 150 countries and territories. Shoebox gifts are collected in the U.S., Australia, Finland, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, Spain, and the U.K.
- Benevolence – This is a ministry of our church to assist individuals and families in need. We provide financial assistance to support these people with medical expenses, housing costs, or food.
- Family Adventure – An outdoor recreational outreach ministry to encourage and strengthen families in our community. This an annual event of our church.
Global Missions Outreach
- Samaritan’s Purse – Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Centerpoint Ministries in Eagle Pass – we have initiated a relationship with a local church in Eagle Pass, Texas, assisting them in reaching the population of 60,000 residents of the city. We will continue the relationship through partnership missions in the future.
- Church Planting – Our church is a “Church-Planting fellowship”. It will be the continuing effort of our church to plant churches throughout the Central Texas area. Our first church plant is under the leadership of Felix and Irene Guerrero. We are reaching out to Spanish-speaking Hispanic families.
- SBTC Cooperative Program – The Cooperative Program is Southern Baptists’ unified plan of giving through which cooperating Southern Baptist churches give a percentage of their undesignated receipts in support of their respective state convention and the Southern Baptist Convention missions and ministries. Our church gives 8% of our undesignated gifts to support this ministry.
- Lottie Moon – Southern Baptist churches collect the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for the sole purpose of supporting international missions. Every penny of the offering goes to the International Mission Board’s overseas budget, thus supporting your missionaries and their work.
- Annie Armstrong Program – Each year, we honor the life and advocacy of Annie Walker Armstrong (1850-1938) when we give to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering® for North American missions. As a tireless servant of God and a contagious advocate and supporter of missions efforts throughout the world, Annie Armstrong led women to unite in missions endeavors that ultimately led to the formation of Woman’s Missionary Union.