As we face challenging times during this season, below is a list of resources for children, women and men.
- Hillsong Kids BiG, a 9-week curriculum called “iPromise” https://hillsong.com/kids/big/ipromise/. This includes all the videos, music and teaching that a children’s ministry would need to run a service.
- Free Bible stories, including coloring book files, at www.bibleforchildren.org.
- SundaySchoolZone.com provides thousands of free, printable Bible activities and other resources for kids. EVERYTHING on the site is free ALL of the time, including curriculum for older preschoolers.
- FaithKidz Ministries. Free 5 week interactive online worship experience for families. Worship music provided by Yancy and Jana Alayra.
- Bible Coloring Pages for kids. https://www.ctainc.com/category/resources-types-coloring-pages.
- Ladies Devotions and Spiritual Growth – https://justbetweenus.org/topics/spiritual-growth/
- Men’s Devotions and Spiritual Growth – https://mensministrycatalyst.org/statement-of-faith/
- D6 Family (age-appropriate) stories, activities, and projects for family devotions / Downloadable App – free
- RightNow Media – Bible Studies, Kid’s Media, Training Modules (Our church pays an annual fee so that each member’s has the ability to resource the content. Please let Ana know if you have any trouble logging on.)
- Gotquestions.org Bible Questions Answered by GotQuestions.org! Fast and accurate answers to all your Bible Questions!
- Sermon4kids.com Free lectionary based children’s sermons and object lessons.
One vital importance when searching for spiritual growth materials… it is of utmost importance that we investigate the Statement of Faith that is typically shared on the website. There are many false teachers today, be certain that the source you are reading is teaching nothing other than truth that are agreeable with the premier doctrines of the Faith.
Also, Williamson County has an online resource network to find information on free or reduced cost services. Go to http://www.wilco.org/CommunityResources to information on medical care, food, job training and more.